New York, NY
Jul 30, 2020
Our client is a leading blockchain solutions organization. Their innovative and unique technology drives world class solutions within the most advanced financial institutions.
This will be a critical role working directly with clients to design, build and deliver products. Candidates should have a strong interest in capital markets and emerging technology as well as an ability to support projects by distilling complex deliverables and work streams into discrete and manageable components.
As an Enterprise Solutions Analyst, you will be operating in an agile environment, working closely with clients, developers, and project teams to gather requirements, formulate project plans, design solutions and ultimately execute implementations through to final delivery. As part of your role, you'll be expected to formulate data models of complex financial products, design application functionality, and guide clients through software deployments. You must be highly organized, and demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills. This is a collaborative team, and you should be a team player who thrives working with others in a constantly evolving environment.
· Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to understand and document operational & system workflows and user stories
· Translate complex system processes and requirements into usable functional specifications and deliverable solutions
· Work with internal project leads to ensure successful delivery of projects from ideation phase all the way through live implementation
· Create and maintain presentations and documentation for our various solutions including orderly and up to date project plans
· Provide knowledge and assistance on a diverse range of ad hoc projects as needed, ranging from large-scale production implementations to business development initiatives and PoCs/pilots
· 2+ years of experience in capital markets, investment banking, financial services operations or technology, management consulting, or a financial technology firm
· Preferably familiarity in programming
· Proven capability and experience developing presentations and models suitable for clients and senior stakeholders
· Self-motivated to quickly pick up new technical skills/knowledge through either formal or self-organized learning
· Knowledge and interest in various asset classes within the capital markets space
· Experience with derivatives preferred
· Strong critical thinking and attention to detail in all written and oral communications